Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Signs I'm Getting Older

About time for an update. I would love to update this more often, but it's blocked at work and by the time I get back home every night I'm usually too tired or have forgotten about making posts here.

I wake up sore much more often than I used to.
I complain about high school kids and am no longer referring to my peer group.
They are doing the exact same things as I used to, but now it bothers me.
I fall asleep near 10pm on most Friday nights.
I watch a lot of Jeopardy.
I wear a bathrobe and slippers all over the place.
I'm getting paranoid about my hair falling out.

Just some things I was thinking about earlier this evening. For those of you reading (Ciaran) who want a more steady dose of my writing feel free to check out http://www.207prospectus.com for sports related content. If you'd like to keep up to date with what i'm doing on a day-to-day basis keep an eye on my Twitter updates, or visit twitter.com, sign up and follow me.
If any of you are looking for Red Sox merchandise feel free to check out a site I own where you can find Sox gear on Amazon/eBay and other sites for sale all in one spot: http://www.redsoxshop.net. Makes for great holiday gifts!

I'll try and be more regular, both in my posting and other important areas of my life, but I make no promises.

No comments: