Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It is clear to me that there is nothing better than sitting on the couch, in your bathrobe, eating wings and watching football. This is one of the redeeming qualities of not having homework or needing to prepare things for my job outside of the office. I can sit around watching TV, browsing fantasy sports websites and making absurd prop bets online. Granted, this strategy does not in anyway help to me getting back in shape or living past the age of 32, but sometimes it just feels good to destroy yourself and throw caution to the wind.

In other news, my alcohol tolerance has greatly increased since I finished college and no longer have athletics to keep me focused and not drinking. Last night I took my first "train ride" since 2005 when I set the then record. This disgusting bum wine tastes like a mixture of Robitussin, motor oil and kool-aid and probably has some sort of dangerous chemical like formaldehyde in it or something. 2 years ago I drank a bottle of it in under 5 minutes; this year I took the full hour and was not even drunk after finishing it. I'm not sure how I feel about that, frankly, but I think I am ok with the implications for now.

Let's hope that my bets pan out and I can continue to make absurd parlay bets in the weeks to come.

No comments: